This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Web report will generate CSV file stop after fresh install on NPM 12

Hi,

We have a Web report will generate a CSV file.

First I upgrade to NPM 12, and the web report still working.

During to some other issue, Solarwinds technical support suggest to perform a fresh install of the NPM 12.

After the fresh install, the system does working better. But the Web report which generate the CSV file is no longer working.

Anyone have similar situation? or fix.

I can't use "Report Writer" because I need to pull the result every 5 minutes and displayed on a customized web page.

• What exactly do you mean by "not working"... any error messages?

• This is the issue - The Web report can't generate a CSV file.

• Sorry to be persistent but what exactly do you mean by can't generate a CSV file? Is the option for CSV file not available when you set up the report in the scheduler.. or you set it up but don't get a/the CSV file in the email.. which would imply there might be an error message somewhere...

• Please do read the original post on the issue. If you have use the feature you would know what I know talking about.

I have a ticket open with the technical support. And I was ask by the technical support to post the issue on Thwack and see any one had the same issue.

• Hmmm... so I did read your original post which is fairly generic.. you say the web report is not working and I asked for clarification in that does the report run and then throw an error about not being able to generate the CSV, does the report not run at all, does it run and generate the CSV but you can't open.. what exactly is not working??? and oh by the way you can write a report in report writer and display it on a web page.. I have 3 running on my main SAM page that I look at and they refresh whenever the web page does... and by fresh install does that mean you re-imaged your NPM server from the OS up or what... way to many variables here to accurately troubleshoot what your problem is...