cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 10

We want to be able to add new tabs to Network Performance Monitor

Hi, I want to be able to create new tabs in Network Performance Monitor. I understand that I can create menus under the existing tabs but I would prefer to create new tabs and organize things under those new tabs. I had started a thread in the NPM forum and was told to create a thread here and include a link to the forum thread. Here's the link:

As you can see from that thread there are several others that want this feature added, and I'm sure there are many more who would benefit from it.

Thanks,

Joe B

4 Replies
Level 7

This feature would be huge.  Is there a way that we can sign up to be notified when the feature request status changes?  Other software companies provide this; Cisco allows you to sign up to be notified when bugs are fixed...

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Boult--

Thank you for the feedback.  We do not currently have a system to notify customers of status changes, but you can sign up for the RSS feeds to this "what we are working on" post and the NPM FAQ page.  All updates will be posted to these threads.  Bugs that are fixed in releases are also listed in the Release Notes which you can find on the NPM FAQ page as well.

Hope this helps,
DH

0 Kudos
Level 7

if there is any votation on this as posted on other links - count my vote in - this will make my team's work 30% easier since we installed the NCM as a standalone. Adding views can only take up a limited space - we have to put the NCM link of another server under the network tab - when I could have just made a new tab altogether for this 😞

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

All--

This feature has already been logged as a feature request here (44239).  Feel free to add your vote there so Francois can capture it.

Thanks,
DH

0 Kudos