This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Want to remove the 'blog posts' info bar from the web console

Is there a way to perminantly turn of the info bar in the web console?

• First most of these messages should only show for Admin users and not all users.  You can turn off the blog posts by going to the settings page and select Orion Product Blog link and un-check "store blog posts" and save.  You can also disable product update notifications as well by going on the same settings page the Product Updates section and un-selecting "Enable Product Update Notification" and saving.

• Doesn't work in NCM. I unchecked the boxes as mentioned above. I hit refresh and it's right back. I tried in 3 browsers on multiple machines. No difference.

9 new blog post(s) » More Details  Dismiss Message

BTW, the X to the far right is purely decorative, it does nothing when clicked. BTW, look at the Last Check date below ...

Product Updates

Stay notified of available product updates, service packs, and hotfixes for all currently installed SolarWinds products.
    Last Check: 2012-24-23 11:24:50 AM Check Now

Only users with administrator rights will be notified of any product updates.

Enable product update notifications
    Show all updates, for all currently installed SolarWinds products, including previously ignored updates

• Where are these settings in 2019.2?