This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Want an early look at concepts for some changes to Orion Settings?

Want a chance to see some early sketches of new designs for the Orion Settings page?—Then we want to talk to you!

The SolarWinds User Experience (UX) team is seeking users like you to participate in a one-hour feedback session where you get a chance to review some early designs for a new Orion Settings page. Tell us what you like about concepts, what still needs work, and how you would make them even better for you! This would be a GoToMeeting remote teleconference that we can schedule any time at your convenience between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. CT Monday, November 5 through Friday, November 9.

Participants will receive 2,000 points in the thwackRegistered online community store with which you can buy t-shirts, mugs and other SolarWinds swag. But most importantly, you’ll be helping us shape the future of the Orion SolarWinds experience for all of our users – we really do make changes to product and features based on your input.  If you are interested, all you have to do is email kellie.mecham@solarwinds.com back directly with:

• Your name
  • Your role
  • The SolarWinds products you own (and approximately how long you have owned each one)
  • A one-hour block of time any day Monday, November 5 through Friday, November 9 which is convenient for you to participate

We’ll email you back a GoToMeeting invitation and we’ll look forward to speaking with you and showing you the concepts at the appointed day and time.

The designs we will show are merely concepts for discussion at this point and are not guaranteed to be released. Space is limited so please reply early if you are interested!

• Kellie,

Is this open to reseller partners? If so, I would like to.participate. I can be available just about any time on Nov. 7,8 or 9.

Thanks.

Brett Organ

Corona Technical Services

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy STmII SkyrocketTm an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.Kellie Mecham <solarwindscommunityteam@communications.solarwinds.com> wrote:thwack

created by Kellie Mecham in Network Performance Monitor - View the full discussion

Want a chance to see some early sketches of new designs for the Orion Settings page?—Then we want to talk to you!

The SolarWinds User Experience (UX) team is seeking users like you to participate in a one-hour feedback session where you get a chance to review some early designs for a new Orion Settings page. Tell us what you like about concepts, what still needs work, and how you would make them even better for you! This would be a GoToMeeting remote teleconference that we can schedule any time at your convenience between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. CT Monday, November 5 through Friday, November 9.

Participants will receive 2,000 points in the thwackRegistered online community store with which you can buy t-shirts, mugs and other SolarWinds swag. But most importantly, you’ll be helping us shape the future of the Orion SolarWinds experience for all of our users – we really do make changes to product and features based on your input.  If you are interested, all you have to do is email kellie.mecham@solarwinds.com back directly with:

Your name

Your role

The SolarWinds products you own (and approximately how long you have owned each one)

A one-hour block of time any day Monday, November 5 through Friday, November 9 which is convenient for you to participate

We’ll email you back a GoToMeeting invitation and we’ll look forward to speaking with you and showing you the concepts at the appointed day and time.

The designs we will show are merely concepts for discussion at this point and are not guaranteed to be released. Space is limited so please reply early if you are interested!

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on thwack

Start a new discussion in Network Performance Monitor by email or at thwack

• We're still looking for newer users (~1 year or less use of any SolarWinds products) to take a look at Settings changes.  If you've never participated in UX feedback sessions before, this is a good one.  We really DO make changes based on feedback, and we'd really love to hear from our newer users who have 1 or more Orion products. If you're a newer Orion user (or you know one you can encourage) please email me at kellie.mecham@solarwinds.com and sign up for this one!

• Kellie if you need a SW veteran you know how to find me...always happy to help.  emoticons_laugh.png

• Hi Mike,

I always know I can count on you! We may have some stuff coming up again for the Alert Central product and I was going to earmark you for that, but now I’m not sure if we’re ready or not. Remind me in a day or two if I don’t get back to you on that!

Thanks for all you do for us.

Kellie

Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 3:15 PM

To: Mecham, Kellie

Subject: Re: - Want an early look at concepts for some changes to Orion Settings?

thwack<thwack.solarwinds.com/index.jspa>

created by Mike Driskell<thwack.solarwinds.com/.../mdriskell> in Network Performance Monitor - View the full discussion<thwack.solarwinds.com/.../185040

• Hey Brett,

For this particular  Orion Settings research, I think we're only looking at end users--but can you contact me offline/directly about some upcoming IPAM research?  I'd love to talk to you about that.  You can reach me at kellie.mecham@solarwinds.com directly.  Thanks Brett for all you and Corona do for us!

• Like Mike, we are available for this one as well.  But we are middle age solarwinds users.  Wait, that didn't come out right.  Lets just say we have just over 3 years experience.  If you need us, we are here.

John

• I've sent you an email Kellie.

Regards,

John