This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

WAN Interface Utilization Help

My customer is asking for the following alerts and reports and since I'm a novice with T-SQL I'm not even sure where to begin or how to complete this request.  Is this possible?  Have any of you already done something like this that you'd be willing to share?  Many thanks in advance for any assistance.

Create new custom alerts:

1 - Circuit over 60% for 2 consecutive days

2 - Circuit over 80% for 1 hour on three consecutive days

3 - Circuit over 80% for 1 hour on three consecutive workdays (Mon - Sat)

4 - Circuit over 90% for .5 hours on any day

Generate custom reports for interfaces that have SLA B-5.1 checked

1 - Weekly report containing any circuit that averages (weekly) over 40% and has a trend that shows growth of 10% from the baseline (60 days) [transmit & receive]

1 - Weekly report containing any circuit that averages (weekly) over 50% and has a trend that shows growth of 5% from the baseline (60 days) [transmit & receive]

1 - Monthly report containing any circuit that averages (30 days) over 40% and has a trend that shows growth of 10% from the baseline (60 days) [transmit & receive]