This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Vertiv/Emerson/Liebert Webcard Machine Type showing as Net-SNMP - Linux

We have some newer Vertiv (used to be Emerson/Liebert) webcards, specifically the RDU-1xx model, which its sysobject appears to be falling under the Machine Type of "Net-SNMP - Linux" and more importantly the Node Category of "Server" and not Network

I read the thwack post about editing the net-snmp config on the linux OS, but this small webcard does not have the ability to modify that config

Is there a way i can get this categorized as another Machine Type and thus fall into the Network Node Category?
Is there somewhere i can submit this device to Solarwinds so they can program this device into the application to be identified as a Vertiv/Emerson/Liebert Machine Type?

I have tried updating firmware on the card to latest version, but still shows as net-snmp - Linux