This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Using Filters in Down Interfaces Resource

I am pretty stuck on this....  I have a customer that wants to ramp up a tiered helpdesk.  In the past, I have always used an interfaces that are down resource on my main display.  The customer really likes this view, however with the new help desk structure, they would like to have that interfaces down resource targeted more at the level of helpdesk.  For instance

The top-level helpdesk staff would see interfaces that are down today or that have gone down in the last 24 hours.

the next level helpdesk staff would see interfaces that have been down for 24 hours or longer

and on and on.  I am looking at using the filter 'InterfaceLastChange' to determine which interfaces are displayed for each helpdesk.  Is it possible to use that filter with a date and time limit?