This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Uptime Report for Groups in a % form

I have not gotten anywhere with asking Solarwinds support so hopefully someone on here can point me in the correct direction.

I work for a private ISP and we feed a lot of properties off a hub(s) site. We are trying to determine the overall up time of properties (in percentage_ we feed by node.

I was told that I can do this by making a group and then the default Group Availability by Day Week Month could be customized for that particular group and this would get me the number I need.

The problem I have run into and support was not able to fix, was that the background SQL (if someone could tell me where this default SQL file is located to customize might be a good start) for this report does the rounding, so I get 100 or 99 or 98 and so on. I do not get an actual representation of my overall up time just a rounded number which appears to be rounding down.

IF anyone has any ideas on how to correct this problem or I will even take you are doing this wrong and to do it a completely different way, i would appreciate it.

thank you in advance