This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Up-graded to NPM 10.3 and now have a problem opening our WEB page.

I recently installed NPM 10.3 and SAM 5.0.1 and everything seemed to work fine. The next day I couldn't open our SW Web page. I ran the ConfigWiz and that failed with a "failure updating ASP.NET script maps" I re-ran the Config Wiz and it came up with a message that my IIS wasn't running asking if I wanted to start that, is clicked yes and the Wiz ran. everything was then working. Next day same thing. I'm at the point now where I'm running the Wiz 2x a day. It's all working fine after the Wiz runs 2x then in about 10 hrs. it dies.

Just wondering if anyone else is have similar problems.

• Hi, I haven't upgraded our NPM to 10.3 yet and I was curious if you are still having this issue.

• Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

Caveats: FOUO

Yes still having the problem I've opened a ticket on it and got this response:

1. Open IIS Manager.

2. expand the server name till you see SolarWinds NetPerfmon web site. Delete the web site

3. restart IIS

4. Open Windows explorer and navigate to c:\intpub and rename SolarWinds to SolarWinds_old

5. Run the Conf Wiz and choose the website

6. test the web console.

I haven't done this yet. I have some questions before I delete the Web site that I've sent on to SW. When I get an answer I'll post it here

• Hi Billconti,

Have you done the above workaround provided by Solarwinds support team? If yes, are you still facing the same problem?

Me too upgraded our NPM to 10.3.1 and SAM to 5. and started having these problem. :/

• Hi nand78,

at this time is already released NPM 10.4 which should be available at your Customer portal. There were several changes in CW which might resolve your issue. Are you planning to upgrade? In case it doesn't help, please create ticket on SW support.