This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Universal Poller's MIB Browser can not find Cisco SIP Calls MIB

I tried browsing to 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.995 - but it is not there.  865 QOS MIB is there

and then it jumps to 997 cCdmaAhdlc MIB.  :-(  I am attempting to track # of active

SIP calls on a Cisco 3845 ISR as well as on a 2811 ISR.  I also tried searching directly

for the OID using "Search MIB Tree" but no love there either.  Thoughts?

http://www.oidview.com/mibs/9/CISCO-SIP-CALLS-MIB.html

I

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

They just aren't in the MIB database that's currently available.  You can get them added to our MIB database by sending them to support.  However, if you already know the OID that you need to poll, you don't need to find it in the tree.  Just put it in the text field on the first page of the wizard and we'll be able to poll it.

• Thanks for the tip on just putting in the known OID.  I will give that a try tomorrow.  Although the thing I like with the browser is being able to quickly test the result.  What is the address I send to for this kind of support?  Sometimes when I try to email support it forces me to go through the web site for which I find a little cumbersome.  Thanks.

Or perhaps you could just forward my wish list?  :-)  This is it...

http://www.oidview.com/mibs/9/CISCO-SIP-CALLS-MIB.html

• While you are right in that you cannot do a test in the MIB browse area, you can readily test the OID against a device, other than using the Engineers Toolset ofcourse, by using the Assign section of the wizard. This you can select a device or a number of them to perform a test to confirm you get expected values back

• If that MIB is not in our MIB DB and you know the OID, then you can just paste it into the initial UnDP dialog and we will poll it.  If you want this MIB added to our MIB DB you can open a support ticket and they will update the MIB DB.  We typically do it weekly, sometime every other week depending on requests.