This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Universal Device Profile Web display issues

Hi UDP Gurus

I am having a problem with some of theUDPs i create appearing on the webpage of all the nodes in orion netperf monitor. I have not assigned any of this nodes to the device pollers in question but they still display them. I have deleted them and yet the still display on all the nodes even though they don't exist in the 'All defined Poller', they also don't display any data or info . Is there any fix for this?

• Make sure that when you include the UnDP as a resource on the View that you go to the Edit page for the resource and select "Yes" for the Auto-Hide Resource option. This will remove the resource from the page if it has not been assigned to the node or interface.

• Hi Borgan,

Thanks for your quick reply. They are already configured as auto-hide resources but i am not sure if that should make a difference because these UnDPs no longer exist on the system (Deleted them). For some reason they seem to have been cached

• Hi,

I managed to fix it, Apparently when you configured where you want your UnDP to appear on your web display, it automatically puts an entry in your resource column in web views. So to remove them i went into Manage views and deleted all the entries. Many thanks for your contribution Borgan