This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

UnDP Unversal Alerting when the value turn to zero

Hi All,

I have created a Custom Poller using UnDp and it returned a int. And I can get the value successfully.

pastedImage_0.png

I am interested in creating an Alarm on the value. Normally the value should be higher than zero, so I want NPM to alert me when the value turn to zero.

I have read some discussion on how to create Alert on  UnDP, but the alert still not working,

I cannot find any field name which is equal to the UnDP name I have just created (This is a PDU VA value). Or maybe I have some misunderstand on this?

Also, any suggestion on how to trigger the alert only when the value turn to zero (if it is zero now, no need to alert me)

And when I tried to edit the alert message, may I know what is " ${N=SwisEntity;M=CustomPoller.UniqueName} " ?

Because when I simulate the alert, it will show "VA1's value" is triggered. But what I want is "Output1" is triggered an alert.

Please help on my issues. Thanks.

Esther

PS. My current version of NPM is 12.1.5300.470.