cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

UnDP Graph one value out of a table

Jump to solution

I'm working with an infoblox appliance, trying to generate a summary graph of DNS results.

OID is 1.3.6.1.4.1.7779.3.1.1.3.1.1 which returns a table of all zones with their relevant counters.  I only need the "summary" zone and I need to graph it.

OID for the indexes by name is 1.3.6.1.4.1.7779.3.1.1.3.1.1.1.1.  I'm clueless where to start to build a UnDP to do this.

TL;DR Need a UnDP to pull one value out of a dynamic table and graph it.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Thanks.

I worked around it by manually creating 4 UnDP pollers after manually finding the indexes and statistic values I needed, but it'd be really nice to have a wizard that would recognize tables and allow you to specify columns you'd like to poll, and graphical representation where possible.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Level 19

UnDP doesn't create graphs and has some issues with tabular data. I'll move this one the the feature request area so a Product Manager can check it.

0 Kudos

Thanks.

I worked around it by manually creating 4 UnDP pollers after manually finding the indexes and statistic values I needed, but it'd be really nice to have a wizard that would recognize tables and allow you to specify columns you'd like to poll, and graphical representation where possible.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Good deal - Thanks for sharing the solution with the community.

0 Kudos