This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Trouble adding a node

Hi Guys,

I am trying to add an Eltek Smartpack power Node to Solarwinds NPM, I have already added some successfully with no issues using SNMP V2. I have run into a stumbling block now though were I am getting the following error message

"Node  does not respond with the supplied read/write community string"

The SNMP test also fails when i have the Read/Write Community String set as public even though i have logged into the box and confirmed it is set as public.

The SNMP test only passes when I leave the Read/Write Community String black however I get the error message "Node  does not respond with the supplied read/write community string"

Really not sure what the issue here is? I have checked the config of the Eltek which is a basic set up and the exact same as nodes i have already added without issue. I have tried restarting all Orion services and resetting my Solarwinds VM

Any ideas people? Screenshot below

Untitled.png