This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Trend Analysis of Servers

I am currently 'test-driving' Orion NetPerfMon for the server team of my company. Is there a way to do trend analysis that I am just not finding?

For example, I would like to see a report on a given server that shows its metric (CPU, Memory, Diskspace) 4 weeks ago, 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago, 1 week ago, and now (I only have a month's worth of data currently). Is this possible?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Brady
  • You can display CPU & Memory in the same report, but not diskspace of network utilization.
    You can create any report to show daily, weekly, monthly and/or quarterly summaries of any data collected.
    In your case, you could select "last 30 days" for the report duration, and "summarize by week".
    This will display a report with the number of the week (1 -52) next to each device.

You can also group the devices in a report to make it easier to read.
    You can group by any field you have included in the report including the summary time frame
    e.g. group all devices by week.

If you have an SQL expert available, you can create any custom report you want from the database.

-=Cheers=-
    NG