This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Transform not working on Summary pages

Hi folks

I have a slight problem with my transform and just can't seem to get it working. I've read post upon post on this topic and it seem that these often cause confusion, so i guess i'm currently among the confused.

The end target is to display the current power usage in Amps of the two load banks of an APC rPDU, in one chart. Doesn't sound to complex and i didn;t think it would be.

The device is an APC AP8853 (i have other models also but we'll stick with one for now)

I'm using the OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.318.1.1.26.8.3.1.5 rPDU2BankStatusCurrent, which when tested in the UndP produces the result of 36,15 - this is the measurement in 10ths of Amps.

I have therefore created a tranform to convert this to amps:

20170216 solarwinds transform.JPG

... and the result is what i'm after.

My problem seems to be getting the transform result displayed on a summary page.

I've tried a selection of charts but don't seem to be quite getting the desired result. The Universal Device Poller Summary Chart does show the two different  load banks as below, however the readings displayed, don't match the test data on the UnDP.

20170216 UnDP Summary.JPG

If i use the same chart and choose the Transform, no data is displayed.

Both the Customs Poller and the transform have been assigned to the node in question.

I'd appreciate any assistance with this.

Thanks in advance.