This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Top XX Interface Percent Utilization (Using Custom Table)

I am trying to create a Top XX interface utilization table.  Yes there is a Top XX report out there already but the nodes and interfaces in this resource are clickable.  In other words when you hover your mouse over them they become active links to another details page.

We like that view and I have been asked to create the same view but this time make it so the node names and interface names are not clickable.  I have done a lot of reading of other post here on THWACK and another post suggested using the following SQL statement.

SELECT TOP 15 

Nodes.NodeID, 

Nodes.Caption as NodeName, 

Nodes.GroupStatus,

Nodes.StatusLED, 

Interfaces.InterfaceID, 

Interfaces.Caption, 

Interfaces.StatusLED,  

Interfaces.InPercentUtil, 

Interfaces.OutPercentUtil, 

Nodes.IP_Address, 

Nodes.DNS, 

Nodes.SysName,

C.GUID, 

Interfaces.InterfaceName, 

Interfaces.InterfaceIndex, 

Nodes.Status as NodeStatus 

FROM Interfaces with(nolock) 

INNER JOIN Nodes with(nolock) ON Interfaces.NodeID = Nodes.NodeID 

LEFT OUTER JOIN WebCommunityStrings C with(nolock) ON Nodes.Community=C.CommunityString 

WHERE (Interfaces.InPercentUtil+Interfaces.OutPercentUtil)>0 

ORDER BY (Interfaces.InPercentUtil+Interfaces.OutPercentUtil) 

DESC, Nodes.Caption, Interfaces.Caption 

This will work but I am stumped on two things...

1.  I have decided to have Node Name as the 2nd left most column.  In order to do that I need to have a status icon as the left most column otherwise the Node Name column won't left justify.  When I add the StatusLED as a column all I get is a up.gif when I view the page in the web console.  Is there a way to get a green LED instead of up.gif?

2.  I could drop the status LED icon if someone could give a hint on why the Nodes Names will not left justify when that is the left most column..