cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 10

Top 10 Interfaces by Percent Utilization shows no data.

Hello everyone. I am having no data show up in my Top 10 Interfaces by Percent Utilization resource in the Top 10 section of NPM. The other Top 10 resources are showing data, including Top 10 Interfaces by Traffic. I tried creating a custom filter for it (Vendor = 'Windows'), like was suggested in this post: Re: Top 10 Nodes by Percent Packet Loss Blank. That did not help in my case. I see no data with the filter set, nor without it. I tried restarting the physical server and my wireless access point showed up there for two days, but no other devices. Then nothing again. I have recently upgraded NPM to 11.5.2, but I honestly don't know if this was an issue before that or not. I may not have noticed.

Any suggestions for troubleshooting this?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Level 15

you can see in log file NPM if have information sbout this. ?

Another possibility it see in data base table if have the datas there.

and so you can run configuration wizard.

0 Kudos

It looks like the problem may have to do with the InterfaceTraffic_Hourly tables in the database that hold interface traffic data for each day. Those tables started being blank about a week ago. I ran the configuration wizard and ran a repair of NPM, but the issue is still there. Any clue what would cause NPM not to record anything to those tables?

Thanks,

Nowell

0 Kudos

"Any clue what would cause NPM not to record anything to those tables?"    you can select  this and set unmanage.

because no have NPM to monitor and no record in tabele.

0 Kudos

I don't see anything in the syslog. I will check out the DB and try the configuration wizard and will report back. Thanks for the help.