This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Table Data collected via SNMP

Just curious how others have been able to display table data collected via SNMP. Sometime I wish I could use Gauges, maybe a special transform that could break out the individual cell values. If there is not such a thing I'll post a feature request.

I know there would have to be some limitations, but sometimes there are on a set number of rows, for example a 3 phase UPS, or a temp monitoring sensors.

Another frustrating thing I have not been able to get around is associating data in the same row.

• novasamurai, any chance you are working with information from several Universal Device Pollers?  And displaying on a Node Details page?

• Here is an example:

I can take the values and put them in a table and index them, or I can put them in a graph. I cannot pick out just one of the values and assign them to a Gauge. At least not that I know of. One UPS had OIDs within and outside the table. The rest are in table format. 

pollers.PNG

input_without transforms.PNG

• Yes many pollers but for the same device and it seems like it is only in table format. I'm also looking for creative ways to get my alerts to be a little more specific. Using my UPS example maybe say Phase1 is over loaded and has exceeded capacity of 30 amps. I can probably say the UPS has a phase that has a load of XX which is more than 30 amps, but being able to narrow it all down to exactly what the engineer wants to see so they don;t have to hunt the information down and can focus on responding..