This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Summarizing report with custom MIB pollers

I created a report based on custom MIB poller info and the summarization options has no affect.  

I monitor Netbotz sensors and have created an MIB for each sensor and assigned it to the appropiate nodes.  So now I am trying to run a report on the temp sensors to see the temp by hour on the sensors or the last 12 or 24 hours.

When I create the reports it gives me the data on the sensors for every polled interval which is overkill.  I am basically trying to get the temp every hour or preferrably the arevage for every hour.  However when I attempt to summarize the report by hour I get the same results as with summarization off.

Am I misunderstanding how summarization should work or does this sound like a problem with my system or report setup?

Thanks, Roland