This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Suggestions on what to look for after upgrading to NPM 10.7 and SAM 6.1.1?

We will be upgrading to NPM 10.7 and SAM 6.1.1.  We are currently running NPM 10.4.2 and SAM 5.2.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to look for before and after the upgrade to ensure the environment has not changed?  I think the only change I should see are the reports will not be in the same format on our reports tab.  We've already done a test upgrade after copying the db from the production server to a test db server and installing NPM 10.4.2 and SAM 5.2.on another test server.

I actually have to put together a document in our upgrade procedure to show what we need to look for after the upgrade process.  Any issues that other's have encountered would be nice to look out for also.

I think we should do these at a minimum:

Ensure we can access the web console remotely, check on views, review users settings before and after, ensure pooling engine is running, run hardware health report, down nodes report and applications reports before and after, review alerts before and after  ... etc

Thanks!