cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

Since upgrade to 2019.4, REDISCOVERY is not working (Can't get hardware info, CPU, RAM...)

Jump to solution

Since upgrade to 2019.4, REDISCOVERY is not working (Can't get hardware info, CPU, RAM...)

in the node details, I get for next discovery date (a date and time around my last Solarwinds server reboot)

FYI, my rediscovery interval is set at 30 minutes.

I tried to look on the hardware detail of old nodes can't get it.

I tried to add new nodes and I got undefined icons (grey).

I already rerun the configuration wizard for services.

Anyone else had that problem and had fixed it?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 9

I try this : https://support.solarwinds.com/SuccessCenter/s/article/Repair-a-failing-Job-Engine-Collector-and-Inf... (But with the lastest installation files "2019.4")

after I rerun the configuration wizard for (Services, WebSite and Database)

it was worst, I had lost the bandwidth utilization on my interfaces.

but after a reboot, now everything is working!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Level 10

This is very often in some environments. when you didn't see any data collection but all pollers are up and showing ok with last DB update.

you also need to check the last DB update on Node summary page to verify this issue.

To resolve : Re-install job engine, collector and information service, & you are good with it.

0 Kudos
Level 9

I try this : https://support.solarwinds.com/SuccessCenter/s/article/Repair-a-failing-Job-Engine-Collector-and-Inf... (But with the lastest installation files "2019.4")

after I rerun the configuration wizard for (Services, WebSite and Database)

it was worst, I had lost the bandwidth utilization on my interfaces.

but after a reboot, now everything is working!

View solution in original post

Do you know if this has to be applied across the entire Orion system, or only on the affected pollers? I have two pollers that are exhibiting the behavior, but these steps don't seem to be resolving my issue.

0 Kudos
Level 16

If you go to settings all settings look at polling engines what's the last DB update?

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos

Polling Engines

DOWNLOAD INSTALLER NOW

LAST DATABASE UPDATE4 seconds ago

it doesn't seam to be a database problem..

0 Kudos