This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

ServiceNow Integration - SolarWinds Making Too Many REST Calls

Hi all,

I've been informed by our Service Now team that SolarWinds is making REST calls to ServiceNow at an alarming rate. Every 20 seconds SolarWinds seems to make GET call to "/api/now/table/x_sow_intapp_incident_event". I want to limit this, but I can't find a way of doing so. My guess is that its querying that table to find out if the status of an incident has changed. I've looked in advanced config, and I've scoured the server for config XMLs and even logs. I can't find anything pertaining to this problem. If you remove these specific REST calls from the ServiceNow logs, there are only 79 calls. When included, there are thousands of the same call every 20 seconds.

It would be fine, if ServiceNow weren't bringing in a REST call limit on their license model. Current predictions suggest SolarWinds alone will go way above the limit.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

JWTech.