This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Service guard package is not showing any volumes when discovered

We have some Hp service guard packages running on HP-UX servers. Today, I have seen a strange thing -- if we try to add with the service guard hostname and IP, Orion is not able to find all volumes for this. It is discovering only interfaces.. no CPU/Mem discovered either. There are few shared file systems which we need to add to service package..

Anybody experienced this problem before?

But if I re-discover the physical active node on which the service guard is running, it shows all shared volumes properly.. Looks like a strange issue..

Could anyone help?

• I got this issue rectified... there were two SNMP agents running on the physical node.. i have discovered the second (service guard package) with a different port, which points to a 'not-so-good' SNMP agent.. that agent was not able to provide me the volumes.. So just changed the UDP port for SNMP and its started working fine..