cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 14

SQL 2012 Support

Jump to solution

Can someone please provide an update on SQL 2012 support?  The documentation is ambiguous for various modules.  So far, I've verified that NPM 10.3 and up supports SQL 2012.  Online docs say that IPAM supports SQL 2012, but a post in Thwack from Mav Turner back in July says it doesn't.  No information on SQL 2012 in the IPAM release notes, either.  As for SAM, I see nothing in the online documentation that says it supports SQL 2012, but the aforementioned post by Mav as well as the Release Notes indicate that SQL 2012 support has been available since 5.2.

Here's my installation, please tell me if I can move to SQL 2012:

SAM 5.2.0
IPAM 3.0
NCM 7.1
NPM 10.4

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Sorry, I thought that post had been updated.  I just changed it. IPAM 3.1 adds support for SQL 2012, so you'd need to upgrade from 3.0 before you could run with SQL 2012.  All your other product versions look good to go.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Level 17

I need this answer as well.  Thanks

0 Kudos

So the documentation for IPAM is wrong where it states you can used SQL Standard or Enterprise 2012?

0 Kudos

Sorry, I thought that post had been updated.  I just changed it. IPAM 3.1 adds support for SQL 2012, so you'd need to upgrade from 3.0 before you could run with SQL 2012.  All your other product versions look good to go.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Thanks, Chris.  This will help us out a lot.

0 Kudos