cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 7

SNMP Custom Poller - Table

Jump to solution

Firstly I'm a noob having had orion in for only 3 days. We are getting on well but a few things are so un intuative it's baffling.

The first thing we are struggling with but can't find an answer is how do we pull throgh the entrity of a table in a custom poller? When we drill down to the relevelnt OID for the Table and try to move along the wizard it asks for the column we want. We would like the whole table back to display please as individual columns make little sense on their own.

Anyone any ideas?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Product Manager
Product Manager

Gotcha, what you want to do is create a poller for each column you desire in the table.  On one of them specify you want it as a table on the node details page.  Once you have them all created if you go to the web console for a device, click edit on the UnDP resource and you can select which columns you want to display

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Product Manager
Product Manager

Gotcha, what you want to do is create a poller for each column you desire in the table.  On one of them specify you want it as a table on the node details page.  Once you have them all created if you go to the web console for a device, click edit on the UnDP resource and you can select which columns you want to display

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Pefect, Thankyou.

Now how do you change the order of the columns and the widths, they are all running into each other? The edit selection seems limited.

0 Kudos

It is currently limited, you are correct.  We have a set of enhancement requests open to allow more customization of the UnDP tables.  

How many columns do you have in the table?

0 Kudos

3 Columns

I am also pulling a table back from a 3 phase UPS with the line voltages, What I would like is the Legend to read L1, L2, L3 and the graph to display the volatges, instead it would seem I can only have the legend displaying the voltage if I want the voltages graphed.

0 Kudos