This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Run script from Alert Manager

I created a new alert that is set to generate an email to our trouble ticketing system and then execute two VB scripts and write logs from each scripts. The issue is here is that when I setup the alert I ran the TEST feature and everything worked correctly i.e. the Alert table log was created, the Cleanup Log was created and the email was generated. Now, when the alert is in production and a actual event is triggered, only the email is generated and neither script is run due to the fact that there are no logs. According to the SolarWinds Database Manager AlertLog all three actions were executed. 

Has anyone encountered this type of issue before and if so, what was done to correct the problem. Any help is greatly appreciated.