This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Reports not working after upgrade from 2018.x to 2020.2 HF 2

We have a customized report that doesn't seem to be working after the upgrade. It gives us the "datetime2 is not compatible with int" error. I can see the SQL code, and I think I can modify it. It won't let us edit, and I can't create any new reports in report writer. I can create a report in the new web-based reporting, but I don't have the option to start with the SQL code. Is there any way to fix this, or convert report writer reports to web-based reports?

1. Log in to the server hosting your main polling engine.
    2. Start the Legacy Report Migration Tool. Click Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Report Writer Migration Tool.
    3. Choose the report(s) to migrate.
      1. To only migrate specific legacy reports, use the Search box to find the reports and select corresponding boxes.
      2. To migrate all legacy reports that have not been migrated yet, select the Not yet migrated box and click the box in the table header to select all displayed items.

image2020-1-27_15-47-9.png

4. Click Migrate.
      You can check the progress in the status bar at the bottom of the tool. Successfully migrated reports are marked with a green checkmark.
      If a report was not migrated, the corresponding icon stays gray. Check the log file for more details. By default, the log file is stored at
      C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Logs\Orion\Solarwinds.ReportMigrationTool.log
    5. The migrated report is now converted to Web based report and is available only to administrators. It is in the No Reports category and its creator is the admin user.