This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Reporting Capability

Hi,

Over the years of using SolarWinds, i realised the following things:

• I can create the most useful and fancy looking dashboards
  • I can't create reports as I am limited to a few features graphically

So, wouldn't it be nice to have a separate module which gives us a more variety of reporting options, like:

• More graphics options e.g. Labels, inline pictures like jpeg or png that can be inserted instead of using html
  • Being able to use Radial gauges to show results of datasources which originate from SQL queries e.g. showing availability of a group of nodes as a gauge of 0 - 100% (currently radial gauges are predominantly relegated to specific nodes)
  • Instead of using tables to show single value results, use graphics like a label to show retuls from datasources running queries
  • Hide the 'Summary of' and the 'Orion Objects' stuff from the top of the report
  • I'll think of some more in the next couple of days

P.S - forced to post like this as I realised  that I can't add a new feature list through the 'Feature Request' option