This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Report on Custom Properties for all nodes

--I created a daily report that displays the Ip address, Caption, NodID, and all of my custom properties --The report runs daily and sends a CZV file to me as well as posts it out to a network drive --I use this as a backup in case the custom properties get accidentally deleted, so I can import them back in if needed. --Replace the Cp1, CP2, etc with your custom property names - if you have more or less you can add or remove the CPx --As long as the last one does not have a comma (,) after it. --When you make your web based report make sure you select table, advanced and then SWQL --code below Select IP_Address, Caption, NodeID, CP1, CP2, CP3, CP4, CP5, CP6 FROM Orion.NodesCustomProperties cp INNER JOIN Orion.nodes nd on cp.NodeID = nd.NodeID Order BY Caption