cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 10

Report of User Accounts in SolarWinds

I'm trying to generate a automated report from SolarWinds Report Manager or from Report Writer for all accounts in SolarWinds and their respective administrative privileges.

I don't really see any option available in Report Manager nor Report Writer.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Level 10

I managed to use 1 of the column in DB to differentiate between AD Individual account and Group Account.

Individual Account -->  WHERE [SolarWindsOrion].[dbo].[Accounts].GroupPriority = 0

AD Group Account -->  WHERE [SolarWindsOrion].[dbo].[Accounts].GroupPriority != 0

0 Kudos
Level 10

I also noticed that AD Group that was added, SolarWinds will expand all the user accounts (in the AD Group) out in the DB table. Is there a way to filter out all the respective groups instead of individual accounts?

0 Kudos

Hi mikenai

If you want to pick those details from Report Writer then go with a 'Advanced SQL' Report , account details that you are looking for would be under 'Accounts' table on the DB.

SELECT * FROM Accounts this would give you all fields available on the table(probably 50+ fields), but then pick only the fields that you require for your report

Hope it helps

0 Kudos

Hmm Vinay, i was pondering about that. however it does not include other modules privileges. Such as NCM and IPAM. I think it might be in another DB table.

0 Kudos

Hi. Did you find out how to collect modules privileges? 

0 Kudos