This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Report Writer question

Last month I created a report in Report Writer that would tell me the Total Bytes received and transmitted on an interface every week. I set up a schedule and it works quite well. I created another report just like this one to give me a weekly report on another interface on another device. It is not working well. When I scroll down to look at the reports, I see the one that originally created under the History group tab. I do not see the second report there; I have checked settings and see that is where it is to be displayed. I have checked all settings on both reports and they are identical with the exception of the IP address of the devices. I am able (in Report Writer) to see both reports via the OPEN function. Another anomaly is that if I preview the first report, it functions correctly; the second report does not. I noticed that the Field Formatting in the first report is populated, the second report is empty. Also, if I open the first report change the IP address and then run a preview the report is correct. I need some assistance in a bad way! I have attached a copy of the report that I am creating with the IP address field xxx'd out