Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Highlighted
Level 8

Report Schedule -> Assign Webpage - Login Problem

Jump to solution

I was hoping that i can use this feature to include a webpage from one of our servers, but cant figure out how to pass on my login credentials.

Update:  figured out that the @ in the password was causing an issue, so i use %40 and seemed to get a bit farther

i used the preview feature and noticed that i got a login prompt from the web server , so its not passing my login credentials

Update: read the manual and it mentions using the "Advanced Settings" and no luck there as well, i get an error that the username/password is incorrect and when i hit Test i get Test failed even thought the password entered is correct

Update

i tried to connect to the appliance using IE and go the typical security certificate page before i could login.  I'm sure this is part of my issue. (screenshot attached)

Update: tried to another web server and got the same error message and this one does not have the security prompt 

noticed under the User info "Enter domain\username or username@domain for windows accounts" in my case these servers just use a regular non-domain account for login.  

any suggestions?  

thanks in advance

Getting things to work better - bit by bit-
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Report Schedule -> Assign Webpage - Login Problem

Jump to solution

just heard back support and i cant use assign webpage for external websites.

i will figure out something else

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Report Schedule -> Assign Webpage - Login Problem

Jump to solution

just heard back support and i cant use assign webpage for external websites.

i will figure out something else

View solution in original post

0 Kudos