This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Remove branding from reports?

Not sure if I'm missing something, but I'm playing around with the reporting portion within Orion. I was wondering if there is a way to remove and/or tweak the branding of the report? (eg: remove or replace the Solarwinds logo, or edit the information within the footer of the report)

Any help would be appreciated!

• You can replace the header logo (not the footer last time I checked) with one of your own. All you have to do is save your logo with the filename "ReportHeader" as a JPG file and store it in the following location:

Program Files\SolarWinds\Orion

Try that!

• I'll test this out today, thanks!

Ideally, I'd like to remove the branding, and the footer.

Another thing...is it possible to couple reports together? as in, run the Traffic Rate, Availability, and CPU usage reports, and have them append into a single document?

Thank again!

• Yeah, like I said, the footer is not effected by this change, but others have asked about this before.

As for the ability to merge reports, that cannot be done directly in Report Writer, unless you use the advanced SQL report type and do the work manually using appropriate join statements. Otherwise, you would have to export the various individual reports to a third party reporting app and do the merging work there.

Thta reminds me of a question I wanted to post to Thwack...........