This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Regional Uptime Chart

I've been instructed to design a report for a regional uptime chart that breaks down our AMER/EMEA/APAC areas into 3 separate lines showing uptime percentages based on a 100% scale. Can someone help me figure out where to start here?

• Make sure you have a custom property that tags which nodes belong in each region.  I'll call mine "Region" for example's sake.

Add a custom chart widget to a view, probably want to filter it to nodes where region is not blank.

On the section where it wants to know what stats you need to track find the node availability %

In the lower section where it says group by and legend shows just set them both to use your Region custom property.

Done.

• I do the same approach as Mesverrum.. I have custom properties for Region, Country, and City to help organize my roughly 365+ locations. Then you can use those properties to generate all sorts of views and reports, etc..

region.png

region2.png