This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

RealTimeProcessPoller Question

I am trying to generate a reasonably formatted email of the top 10 process during a CPU alert. I have found several references to RealTimeProcessPoller and I do have it working. However my process list below looks less than ideal.

pastedImage_1.png

I am looking for something like this

NameProcess IDCPU
java64790.07%
java64800.04%
snmpd45830.03%
java61190.01%
events/0180.00%
kjournald27350.00%
syslogd39330.00%
rpciod/141400.00%
java58590.00%
init10.00%

This leaves me with 3 questions.

1. When using the -htmlformat switch I get a nice table but does the email generated by the alert send as HTML?

2. The formatting for the % string is in need some some formatting, I did not see any command line formatting options when I used dotpeek to look at the exe. Could a future version provide formatting options to the user, something similar to below?

return string.Format((IFormatProvider)CultureInfo.CurrentCulture, "{0:#0.##%}", new object[1]{ obj });

3. Do you have an alternative solution for providing formatted top10 process list alert setup for net-snmp boxes?