This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Random Switch Interfaces Show Unknown State In Some Places

Last week I did a firmware upgrade on 7 Extreme Summt switches monitored by Orion - running v9 SP2, SNMPv2 on these switches.  After the midnight reboot, 4 of them are showing some random interface states as being unknown (different interfaces on each switch).  However, if I look at either way to add the interfaces (System Manager, or web page) they show up fine (as up).  See screenshots.  I have rebooted at least one switch (the one in the screenshots) and the server with no change.  I unmanaged the switch, then remanaged.  I removed the switch and added again with no change.

Again, if I list the resources in either the web admin or the System Manager the interfaces are displayed as being up.  Once I add them they are always shown as being unknown.  And this is not every interface on the switch, only a few out of all the active interfaces on each switch.

Any ideas?  I will reboot one of these switches back to the old firmware later today to test - and maybe blame the firmware??  But it is strange that they show up fine when listing the resources, but are displayed wrong after that.

Thanks in advance.

Aaron