This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Performance Analysis on Node Details page

Hi all,

Is it possible to add a PerfStack directly on a node details page, instead of clicking on "Performance Analyzer" and taking you to a new screen?  I'd like to replace some current "old" style tables with this since it looks better and is more efficient grouping it all. I can add in some individual "modern" widgets to the page, but not what I'd see when opening the Analyzer. I know I can save it and look at it for a specific node, but I can't just save the metrics I'd like and then slap it on a node details page and have it display for any respective node?

gillilanded_1-1608226057730.png

•  Unfortunately there is not a method for adding contextual performance analysis charts to the details page. You could do something unique with a combination of Orion Maps and creating a sort of entity dashboard that rolls up status, and drilling down could load saved PerfStack projects, but just thinking out loud. 

Being that you want to change the Details Page, it would be really interesting to find out what you would remove, and what you would leave behind. In your ideal world, what would the details page look like for each entity? Would it be custom based on specific criteria? Interested to hear your thoughts.

• I was curious why I could add all separate modern widgets to a page, but I can't stack them together. It's not a big deal, but it would look nicer and takes up less space on the page.