cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Orion JIRA integration

Can someone share where the log file for this app is located? I believe I have my settings file configured correctly and the process has been restarted but I'm not seeing an attempt of the Orion server to send anything to the Jira Sever. In C:\ProgramData\SolarWinds\Logs I found ' OrionJiraIntegrationService' and older 'OrionJiraIntegrationService.log' files but each only contains a single line like the following

*** Assembly SolarWinds.OrionJiraIntegration.Service, Version=1.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null, .NET version v4.0.30319 ***

2018-08-30 15:10:27,189 [5] INFO  JiraApp.OrionJiraService - Writing out alert info

Which seems to correspond to each time I started the app.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I am havin the exact same issue, no additional logging apart from the one you have.

I know this is an old thread, but is anyone using this with success?

Are there any special OS/SW version requirements?

Thanks in advance for any reply.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Hello,

can someone help us with this integration ?

greetings from germany

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Good day!

The idea of integration in great and now the integration (using version 1.0.3) is succesfull, but there are 2 current problems with the process:

1. Creating Jira tickets stops every day (after 15-20 hours of working); the workaround is to restart Windows service "SolarWinds Orion Jira Integration Service". There are no errors in the event logs; debug log just stops wtiting new entries.

2. No fields in "FieldAssignment" are created in Jira tickets.

Colud anyone share the information about such problems?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Is there a possibility for this to be fully supported by Technical Support and if so when?

0 Kudos