This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Orion Deployment Health Diagnostics - What tests do you run to troubleshoot issues?

For those of you who have perfect Orion deployments in which nothing ever goes wrong, you may not have had an occasion to use our SolarWinds Active Diagnostics tool.

pastedImage_10.png

This unsung hero has helped support, engineering and customers to troubleshoot issues immediately. By searching our success center for "Active Diagnostics" you can find a number of resources to show you how to identify problems in your environment.

Here's a few to start:

Orion environment Health Checks - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and Support

Troubleshooting and Support - Active Diagnostics - Video - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and Support

Troubleshoot Orion database maintenance issues found by Active Diagnostics - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and Support

This little utility provides on demand troubleshooting, and also a nice sanity check that everything is healthy in your environment. As you may have noticed, we here at SolarWinds are committed to improving your deployment experience every day. From providing guidance on upgrades [Preparing For Your Next Orion Upgrade - Deprecation & Other Things You Need To Know ] to streamlining the installation experience [New Installer Upgrade Experience ] we are leaving no stone unturned.

I am currently looking for feedback on the categories of tests that are provided in the SolarWinds Active Diagnostics tool. I want to ensure that we are providing the best guidance for the problems you are trying to solve. If you are interested in helping me refine this great tool, please fill out this survey on Orion Deployment Health Diagnostics!  >> Orion Deployment Health Diagnostics Survey

Image result for Fill out this survey