This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

On the world map, is it possible to have the nodes change color when they pass a certain percent utilization?

Right now on the world map it monitors whether the node is up or down and is green when it is up, is there a way this can be changed so that when the node reaches a %x utilization it changes to amber and then red?

• There is a feature where an alert can over ride a node status and set it to something different.  I personally avoid it because it can be kind of a pain to make sure the status over rides work correctly and I trained my users to know that the node status is only indicating that the node is reachable from Orion and we use other custom query resources to track things like nodes that are running above their resource thresholds.  Custom resources wouldn't show high CPU by geographical location but when troubleshooting a CPU issue the physical location of the node is rarely important for me, ymmv.

This thread explains a way to use the set custom status alert action, and ensure that the statuses show up the way you expect them to:

Change the status icon when a device has a problem (Exported Alert)