cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post

Nothing Showing Under My Orion Deployment (Orion 2020).

Jump to solution

For some reason, deployment health... updates & evaluations and diagnostics is blank as shown in the screenshots. Is this the way it's supposed to be or is there supposed to be something there?

Screenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 11

Not sure if this will help in your case or not, but I thought I would share how it was fixed on our side.

SolarWinds support had me run through these troubleshooting steps:

https://support.solarwinds.com/SuccessCenter/s/article/The-Deployment-Health-Updates-Available-and-D...

None of them fixed my issue, so support called and we went through the steps provided in this link.  Changing the binding settings from IP to All Unassigned resolved my issue:

https://support.solarwinds.com/SuccessCenter/s/article/The-Deployment-Health-Updates-Available-and-D...

Hopefully this helps.

View solution in original post

16 Replies

I am having the same issue.  Did not realize, I was having a couple of issues.. oops.  My NetFlow service would not stay started.  The NetFlow issue was resolved when I ran a repair on the Core services!   I am most certain that this has to do with IIS .. just have not hit the right solution.

There are a couple of things left for you to try @michaeltking79 

Check IIS bindings on web site, is it set to HTTPS - if not change this - restart the web site and try (this fixed the issue in 2019.4 - now it came back in 2020 and I am not sure what to do!)

I also found a Solarwinds Article - did not help me, if you are running multiple NICs on the server, try this solution:

https://support.solarwinds.com/SuccessCenter/s/article/Deployment-Health-Page-HTTPs-or-HTTPS404?lang...

@KMSigma did you have this issue after your upgrade?  

0 Kudos

I went into control panel and did a repair on SWA, I then could at least see my server listed in deployments.  I had this issue when I upgraded to 2019.4, but was fixed when I went into IIS and set bindings to the web site to HTTPS.   @michaeltking79 you may verify your IIS bindings ... its worth a shot.  @KMSigma did you have this after your upgrade?   Any ideas?

0 Kudos

I had something like that when the "feature" was new.  Yes, that's mostly built on the SolarWinds Administration service and since it loads with some data that's "outside" the database it can take a hot minute to load.  That being said, if you are seeing blanks your best bet is to open a support case.  There are several things that can influence that page's behavior.

"Shoot for the stars to reach the moon"

I resolved the issue by redoing the bindnigs, thanks!

0 Kudos
Level 11

Not sure if this will help in your case or not, but I thought I would share how it was fixed on our side.

SolarWinds support had me run through these troubleshooting steps:

None of them fixed my issue, so support called and we went through the steps provided in this link.  Changing the binding settings from IP to All Unassigned resolved my issue:

Hopefully this helps.

View solution in original post

Eureka! Editing the bindings from a specific IP to All Unassigned did the trick, thank you so much!

0 Kudos

Do the diagnostics complain about website bindings now for you?

0 Kudos
Level 11

@michaeltking79 

I had the same issue when i upgraded from 2019.4 to 2020.2 RC these fields were blank.

I had to install the fix for the SWA service from my customer portal before i could get these to display anything.

0 Kudos

I'm checking into that now, it didn't even occur to me to look for hotfixes already. I just upgraded last week and it was released recently. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Alright, I went into the customer portal... to the downloads and the hot fixes and there was an offline install ISO to download so I downloaded it. After mounting it and running the installer, there's nothing to do it seems. I'm repairing Orion core services EXE now in control panel. We will see how that goes, any other info is appreiciated.

0 Kudos

In repairing Orion core services, it seems to have deployed all dependencies and rebuilt the site. Unfortunately, this didn't resolve the issue. Any other ideas by chance?

0 Kudos
Level 16

Yes there is supposed to be something there when did you upgrade?

0 Kudos

I upgraded last week, lots of things are wonky... alerts are disappearing. I can't update the MIB database. MIB browser no longer works. We'll see what the hotfix update does in a few minutes.

0 Kudos

I had this issue with 2019.4 and I had to reinstall the SolarWinds Administrative Service.  I haven't had this issue with the latest release.  There is a delay of about 10 seconds before the information appears for me.

0 Kudos

I'm running 2019.4 HF5 and mine loads after about 45 seconds, but it does load.

0 Kudos

I've tried reinstalling the Solarwinds Orion administration service and it did nothing, I've also rebuilt the website to no avail. I am running 2020.2 so unfortunately... that differs in the situation. I guess I'll have to open a ticket.

0 Kudos