This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Node quick drop-list customization doesn't work

When I'm in a node view, there is a drop box by the "Home" link above the name of the node that offers to allow me to "Customize this list". When I select this, I can (supposedly) have the drop list show me only nodes that match certain attributes like City, Building, etc. However, this doesn't work. I still get the first 15-20 nodes in the entire organization.

drop_list.jpg

• What version of NPM are you using?  What view are you using?  Can you attach a screenshot showing the full resource?

• NPM 10.3.1.  This is the Node Detail view. I have selected "Customize this list" and then sort by Building, but the drop-list never changes. Not sure how the full resource will help; the Building custom property is set, but the drop list doesn't even show buildings, the list just starts at the top (of "Unknown" / nodes without custom properties set).

• OK I see what you're talking about.  I'm not able to duplicate the behavior you are seeing.  When I set this to a custom property, then the nodes that come back in the dropdown afterwards are only nodes that have the same values.  I'd recommend opening a case with support in case there may be something if the nodes that do not have values, had them at one time, and the underlying issue may be in the database between blank fields and truly NULL values.