This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

No Data in "Average Response Time and Packet Loss" Resource

My question is exactly the same as another one posted in 2012 I think it was, most recent comment Jan 2015 (oops, forgot username, sorry).  I just read down through all responses, no fixes and the question is marked as Unanswered.  Anyway we show no data for this resource for any nodes, so I suspect it's something common to all nodes but my polling engine looks okay plus I have other data elsewhere in NPM.  Any thoughts are welcome.

• Has it always been this way?  How long has system been setup?  It sometimes takes a little while to populate at first but this shouldn't be happening.  If it's been like this all along and for a while I would open a support case I think because that's some of the most important information that's basic to every node details page.