This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

New Version of the SolarWinds Alert Integration from SolarWinds Inc is published on the ServiceNow store

Key Features:

• Ticket creation
  • Synchronized alert/ticket acknowledgement
  • Ticket updates
  • Ticket closure
  • Ticket reopening
  • Ticket storm suppression
  • Supports multiple ServiceNow instances

Release Notes:

Due to changes in ServiceNow platform, integration can no longer support legacy or custom fields for managing states so we are moving back to using 'state' field instead of 'incident_state' on 'incident' table.

Improved acknowledge functionality. We now detect if the change was interactive (done by user) and only such are considered as an acknowledge.

Just wondering what this means for the 200+ Alerts I've defined that have the action to open a ServiceNow incident. Am I going to have to go through and touch each one of them for the State value under the Incident Details where I use "New" and then again under State Management where I use Reset state "Resolved", Reopen state "New", Acknowledge State "None", Close code "Closed/Resolved by Caller"