This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Network Sonar Discovery list missing subnets and schedules after 11.5.2 update

Yesterday I updated our NPM from 11.5.1 to 11.5.2 (as well as applied the "OrionPlatformv2015 1.2. HotFix1 "). Everything appears to be in working order except Network Sonar Discovery. We had manually entered a list of several subnets we wanted to discover bi-annually and had created specific staggered schedules for. As of today, we noticed several of the subnet entries are missing completely. My questions are this:

1) - Does anyone know where in the SQL DB this data is stored?

2) - Can I export this list prior to an NPM update in the future, so if it loses the list again, I have a restore point? I know there is a "Export to PDF" option for this list, but this is going to still entail a manual entry and audit of missing data...

Thanks,

-Danielle

• An update:

So I still don't have an answer for why this happened, but I was able to identify the object in SQL for the Network Sonar Discovery configurations. It's called "dbo.DiscoveryProfiles" and the table is in the NetPerfMon DB. So I know where it lives, cross Question #1 off the list.

However I am wondering if I can export the table prior to an update and hang onto it to use as a restore point; should the next NPM update or hotfix exhibit this behavior again?

-Danielle

• Did you ever get an answer to this?  I had about 40 on each of my two servers that suddenly disappeared.  Thought I was going crazy that I deleted them, even went and ran an audit report on myself with nothing to explain why they were missing until I saw this post.