Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Highlighted
Level 8

Network Atlas

Jump to solution

Does anyone know how to remove graphics that were imported using cut and paste. I have added some visio symbols so they are now available in the appearance tab of an object but there does not appear to be way to remove them if you want to use a new one or edit the existing one. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 10

Re: Network Atlas

Jump to solution

I found them in the database and deleted the rows using MSsql managment studio.  They are in the table "dbo.MapStudioFiles".  If you open the table , the second column is FileName.  Scroll through and find "Netobjects\imported\<nameofimportedpic>".  I then highlighted the entire row and deleted it.  They are now gone from network atlas, and I sure hope this doesn't screw something else up along the way!

I hope solarwinds comes up with a better way to do this.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

Jump to solution

What if you edit/delete the image on the filesystem?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

The files don't appear in the file system, I'm pretty sure the files are stored directly in the database similar to how MS Sharepoint stores files.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

I found them in the database and deleted the rows using MSsql managment studio.  They are in the table "dbo.MapStudioFiles".  If you open the table , the second column is FileName.  Scroll through and find "Netobjects\imported\<nameofimportedpic>".  I then highlighted the entire row and deleted it.  They are now gone from network atlas, and I sure hope this doesn't screw something else up along the way!

I hope solarwinds comes up with a better way to do this.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply! While I was waiting for someone to post I found them as well in the Database, not real intuitive but effective.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

dear sir's

i want to rescale background images in maps in network atlas

i did not have any problem with that in version 9.1, but i don't know how can i do it  in 9.5

regards

i am waiting for your answer urgently

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14

Jump to solution

I am sorry, but Network Atlas does not provide any functions for image transformation.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13

Jump to solution

What Michal says is true, you cannot change the size of the background image. But, there may be another solution to your problem:  you can change the scale of the map in the Orion NPM Network Map Resource so that it appears 10% - 250% of the normal map size.

Click Edit in the resource title bar, and then set the Scale from 10% to 250%.

ttp://www.solarwinds.com/netperfmon/SolarWinds/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm#href=OrionPHResourc...

0 Kudos