This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Network Atlas - Cannot drag nodes onto map?

I have a local, virtual environment that I first experimented with and everything works just fine. ie, when running Atlas from the Server 2012 VM I could drag nodes onto my map.

However, now that I'm trying to create some maps in our companies DEV environment, I have installed Atlas on my local machine and connected up to our SAM/NPM server.  I can do everything I want within Atlas except drag & drop nodes.  I am able to use the "Add Object" button, but even then I cannot drag a node over to inherit status.  As soon as I begin dragging a node, the appears, indicating I cannot drop the node on the node list, but then immediately disappears.  I never receive the "droppable" cursor.  That leads me to believe it's not a network performance issue (loading the node) or anything similar, but a bug in the app. 

Windows 8.1

Network Atlas version: 1.11.0.167