This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Need to filter the Universal Device Poller Status resource

I like to use the Universal Device Poller Status resource since it provides a concise list of all UnDPs assigned to a node - including the table-based pollers. But that is just the problem. I would like to remove table-based pollers from the display, but the Edit button does not allow it.

Is there any way to do this? If not, please consider this a feature request. Thank you.

• Hi,

it is not possible filter pollers on this resource, but you can put table pollers into group - so they will be separated.

- I would also recommend to unify naming of table pollers like "table_ifSpeed"

- Open Universal Device Poller application.

- In low left section(all defined pollers) right click on table poller - Edit.

- Edit Name - Add table_ prefix.

- Edit Group - Select Default Group and overwrite it with for example "Table Pollers" group. For next poller you can just select the group from dropdown menu.

- Click Finish.

- Refresh the page with resource.

Roman