This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Need help with audit of monitored devices

I am reaching out to the Thwack community for help. I need to audit our servers to see if they are properly being monitored and by this I mean what is checked (against what isn't checked). For example, under the Nodes/Default.aspx page it lists all of the nodes. When I click on the '+' key it expands and shows what Orion says it is being collected (with the exception of Topology or Hardware Health). I want to see if anyone has an idea on how I can develop a report (outside of Orion) on this. Node, Node status, Health (if checked or an option), Topology (if checked or an option), Physical, Virtual, All volumes, Volume statuses I know I can do this one server at a time but I figured the data MUST be in the database somewhere. Also, I see from time to time a volume will be 'orphaned'. By that I mean it shows up in the list but when you do a List Resources you see that the volume has a different serial number (label). Can this be identified? Thoughts, ideas? NPM 10.3.1